How to File a Complaint
What you MUST include in your complain here (MANDATORY)
- What is wrong (the complaint)?
- What action have you already taken, to whom you spoke and what happened?
- What you want done (to remedy the situation)?
- Be clear about the fault
- Gather evidence and references
- Maintain chronology of correspondences (list what happened, when and who you spoke to)
- Act quickly. Report the fault to the seller at earliest and confirm it in writing/receipt as a record.
- If you are not sure about where you stand, check what your legal rights are before you confront the trader. If in doubt, contact us for help before formal filing of the complaint
- Include proper contacting details without which progress on addressing your complaint can not be made.